i’ve seen a lot of art question memes making the rounds lately and while i’ve never really participated, i’m always curious about what my followers think. i tried to find an appropriate one to re-blog, but i decided to just ask the ones that i actually wanted to know/ would have frightening or hilarious results.
what do you wish i would draw more of?
why do you like/dislike my art?
what do you think my art says about me as a person?
is there anything you’d like to know about me?
is there anything boring/weird/upsetting about my art?
of course if you just have a terrifyingly personal question about my art, or just want to say hi that’s fine too.
i’m laying in bed sick so i have nothing but time.
- allystration likes this
- manojalpa said: I want you to draw more of your turtles, because I loved when you went off into crazy India-inspired world for my chars and then I got to see it infuse all of your work for like two weeks, and dude, DEM TURTLES. They were sensational. So, more pls.
- eriscontrol reblogged this from theveryworstthing and added:
- katzupan said: I personally love to see artists process, it may be the same or different than my own but I love techniques and just seeing workflow. I love your art because you use more than the steryotypical skinny girl in your monsters. You use amazing color sche
- beepghost said: draw more mythical creatures! that’s what I would want to see in your style
- chiropteraland likes this
- docvalentine said: 1) keep doing what you’re doing 2) your style and subjects are interesting and refreshing! 3) you’re not one to settle for emulation 4) what is your favorite band? 5) i love that your art is weird! i don’t find it boring or upsetting at all!
- savannahhorrocks likes this
- theveryworstthing posted this